Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buy Up to F on a Mileage Redemption?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2015, 8:08 pm
Original Poster

Location: In the process of moving from Dubai back to Tokyo because I didn't like it there. Working in Melaka, Malaysia now.
Programs: No longer loyal to any airline.
Question Buy Up to F on a Mileage Redemption?

Redeemed 12,500 miles for a one way LAS-BDL........is there any way to buy up to F?? I see the opportunity to purchase EC on my reservation but not to F.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by InTokyo
Redeemed 12,500 miles for a one way LAS-BDL........is there any way to buy up to F?? I see the opportunity to purchase EC on my reservation but not to F.
F isn't an option unless you redeem your miles for a F award, not Y.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 9:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Changing an award ticket from coach to business or FC would mean not only paying (probably) more miles, but also the cancel/redeposit fee unless DM or PM.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 9:26 pm

Programs: Now MGM/Hyatt/IHG Gold Previously: DL DM, DL Reserve, Hyatt Diamond, SPG PLAT, M Life PLAT, IHG PLAT
they may waive the cancel/redeposit fee if you want to pay for the upgrade with your miles on the exact same flight and date

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.