Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Next June and July (2016) Business awards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2015, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

Am I doing something wrong?

I was able to get 8 award tickets at business price from US city to JNB and home. Both are one ways and each for 80,000 miles... But.

I am only able to get standard economy/coach on the US to Europe leg and and the same for the Europe to US final leg.

We are in Business from AMS to JNB and from JNB to CDG.

Is there something I am missing?

I cannot find business class from Midwest US to AMS or from CDG to Midwest US.

Thanks in advance!!!
Old Sep 18, 2015, 7:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Bob Bixby
Am I doing something wrong?

I was able to get 8 award tickets at business price from US city to JNB and home. Both are one ways and each for 80,000 miles... But.

I am only able to get standard economy/coach on the US to Europe leg and and the same for the Europe to US final leg.

We are in Business from AMS to JNB and from JNB to CDG.

Is there something I am missing?

I cannot find business class from Midwest US to AMS or from CDG to Midwest US.

Thanks in advance!!!
Nope its married segment logic at work. Only way I was able to get 80k this summer was to book out of JFK. Even then some options tried to put us in Y on JFK-LHR even though I could get J on the JFK-LHR flight if I was willing to double connect thru LHR and CDG/AMS. Same flight number but no seats in J if went JFK-LHR-JNB on certain days. Same issue on return but reversed, could get J on single LHR connectconnectionbut not on double connection in Europe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.