Wiki Posts
Search

How long for VS flights to credit?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2015, 6:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, AA EXP & UA Gold
How long for VS flights to credit?

Took some flights last Friday and Saturday evening, and they are not showing up yet in my Skymiles account.

I know it's def too early to call, but I'm curious how long VS flights (VS coded and VS operated) flights take to show up in the Skymiles account activity section.

It matters to me since the flights, once credited, will push me into Diamond.
Old Sep 7, 2015, 10:16 am

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
With partner airlines, I'd give it about a week. before calling!
Old Sep 8, 2015, 1:33 pm
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
I was in a similar situation with qualifying for DM on a VS flight last summer. In my experience VS flights pretty consistently appeared on my account the third day after I flew them (fly the 7th, post the 10th). But of course things could have changed since then. Good luck and enjoy DM.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 3:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, AA EXP & UA Gold
Originally Posted by bgriff
I was in a similar situation with qualifying for DM on a VS flight last summer. In my experience VS flights pretty consistently appeared on my account the third day after I flew them (fly the 7th, post the 10th). But of course things could have changed since then. Good luck and enjoy DM.
Thanks, bgriff. It happened exactly as you mentioned. Now, if only I were a better mathematician. I miscalculated EQMs, and I am 5K short! So I need to wait till 3 days after I get back home on Saturday for the return trip EQMs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.