Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SP pushes way into PREM zone

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2015, 5:29 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, MR Ambassador, National EE
Originally Posted by WWads
The best solution to the mess that is pre-boarding would be to add a request for it to the special services tab on the reservation page. All pre-boarding requests would need to be reserved in advance. Only the elderly and those passengers with physical disabilities would be eligible. Families with small children would board with everyone else, and those with strollers would board last.

Problem solved.
Pretty much what AA does and the boarding process over there is relatively sane, generally speaking.
Old Aug 11, 2015, 6:56 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by jallred6
And on the way to ATL, Grandma is miraculously healed, and walks off the airplane unassisted, along with her entourage of 25.
You'd be surprised how many people are miraculously healed while on flights between the NY-area and south Florida.
Old Aug 11, 2015, 9:58 am

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Originally Posted by clr4t8koff
I have often wondered if any airline would ever do this. Why does F have to board first and wait for 90% of the rest of the plane to board, as opposed to Y waiting on F and getting through their PDB's?
Air France at IAD boards "La Premiere" passengers last. There is a portion of the AF Lounge at IAD reserved for F pax (it is on the other side of the bar from the main part of the club). On my last IAD-CDG segment, there was exactly one F pax, and he was boarded right before they closed the door.
Old Aug 11, 2015, 10:07 am

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler
You'd be surprised how many people are miraculously healed while on flights between the NY-area and south Florida.
That's called the "Lourdes Effect".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.