Search

AS Awards availability on Delta.com

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2015, 1:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Plat
AS Awards availability on Delta.com

Hello,
Trying to search for flights on 6/24/15 SEA-LAX-MEX-LIM I'm business class.

I am able to find availability on alaskaair.com at the lowest mileage level flying alaska from SEA-LAX and then aeromexico from LAX-MEX-LIM.

I am unable to find this flight on delta.clm. I see the LAX-MEX-LIM flight on delta.com as well but I'm unable to get it to show me the SEA-LAX segment.
Can an agent help?
Old Jun 3, 2015, 1:50 am

Programs: DL DM, 5.7 MM, UA 3.1 MM, MARRIOTT PLATINUM, AVIS FIRST, Amex Black Card
Originally Posted by anutham
Hello,
Trying to search for flights on 6/24/15 SEA-LAX-MEX-LIM I'm business class.

I am able to find availability on alaskaair.com at the lowest mileage level flying alaska from SEA-LAX and then aeromexico from LAX-MEX-LIM.

I am unable to find this flight on delta.clm. I see the LAX-MEX-LIM flight on delta.com as well but I'm unable to get it to show me the SEA-LAX segment.
Can an agent help?
Welcome to FT anutham.

As for:
Can an agent help?
This is FT - not DL.

If you wish to talk to a DL agent (with no status) call 1-800-221-1212 24/7.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 4:51 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Welcome to FT!

It looks like AS452, 456, 446, and 464 all have 1 seat in F on that day. Were anyone those the ones you were looking at? If so, you may be able to get an agent to put the award together.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.