Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elec Problem: DL 151 ATL-LIM 5/6

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2015, 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by jer
Dang, when it rains it pours. Now on the return and the atl-roc leg has a busted rear stabilizer or something. I don't think I have had to deboard a commercial flight for mechanical reasons in ten years, and then twice on a single trip! Hopefully no passenger fights this time.
This trip would make an interesting conversation with the Customer Service. So many inconvenience. Planning to write in or wait for the random survey Delta sends post trip.
Old May 12, 2015, 6:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Sounds like a good opportunity for a boatload of miles.
Old May 12, 2015, 10:45 am
jer
Original Poster

Location: My childhood was typical: Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons.
Originally Posted by Tibs
Look at the bright side...It didn't bust in flight.

That's for sure! Despite the aggravation, I'm actually very happy with Delta's quick and efficient response to each situation, clear communications, and commitment to safety. They had new planes cleaned and ready to board within 3 or 4 hours of each problem, and kept us informed and happy with free sandwiches.
Old May 12, 2015, 11:24 am

Programs: Ex DL-DM. MM. TWA-Aviator Plat. HHonors-DVIP, MR-Gold. Nat-Emerald. Avis Chairmn.
Free ham sandwiches???
Old May 12, 2015, 8:57 pm

Programs: Delta DM HH Diamond
Here is another data point, 5/8 flight Atl-lim we were delayed an hour because we were told we were waiting on a part to deliver down to lima for another aircraft.

Two DL ops/mechanics flew down in the biz cabin with us

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.