Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Question about Music Entertainment on TATL flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2015, 3:29 am
KDS
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Car Executive Elite

Perhaps there is a better forum for this question, but I'm hoping someone can give me an easy answer.

I've tried to figure out how to get the Business Class TATL music entertainment system to play every song on an album when you push PLAY. Instead, the system plays just the first song, then stops. I have to push button to go to next song, it plays, then stops. Even if I add the songs to the PLAYLIST, and try to play the list, the same thing happens -- only one song plays, then stops.

I asked a flight attendant how to make it play more than one song, but he didn't know.

So, can someone tell me the obviously easy answer that has eluded me? I've tried every key / button combination I can envision, but no success.

Thanks.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 4:37 am

Programs: DL DM PM
Originally Posted by KDS
Perhaps there is a better forum for this question, but I'm hoping someone can give me an easy answer.

So, can someone tell me the obviously easy answer that has eluded me? I've tried every key / button combination I can envision, but no success.

Thanks.
I want to know this too.

It seems quirky: last time it played the full album and I can't remember doing anything different, but the previous time it was one song at a time. I think it's a "feature".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.