Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Lounge in Miami (MIA) with showers for domestic red-eye flyer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2015, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Platinum & 2.0MM; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium and Lifetime Gold; Hyatt and Hilton Honors peon

Hi,

Later this week, I am flying a Delta red-eye flight from the West Coast to Miami that arrives around 6am. I have a business meeting later that morning. Is there a Delta lounge with showers (or any other hotel or lounge option) that I might be able to pay for so as to be able to get showered and even possibly press a shirt or get one pressed?

Thanks

John
Old Mar 2, 2015, 11:37 am

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
The Miami SkyClub has showers. I've used them before an overnight TATL flight, when there was no line; I don't know whether there would be a line in the morning. I've never seen ironing facilities or services at a SC. You could buy a new shirt in the airport.

A one-day pass will be $50 or $29 with some AmEx cards.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Platinum & 2.0MM; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium and Lifetime Gold; Hyatt and Hilton Honors peon
Thanks so much for the info -- very much appreciated

John H
Old Mar 2, 2015, 7:05 pm

Location: San Francisco, CA & Bangkok (Home)/Lawrenceville & Switzerland (Boarding School)/Baltimore, MD (College)
Programs: DL DM, AL MVPG 75K, SQ Gold, BA Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Plat, Hertz Pres Circle
I would call the sky club and ask do they have Swash Dry cleaning machine in the shower area? In the summer DL was promoting these machines in couple sky clubs (I know ATL had one) I actually ended up buying one, and it will press your shirt quite well.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 7:29 pm

Programs: Delta 2M DM, Southwest A List and CP
The number of showers in MIA is very limited, but there is only one DL flight coming in before or around 6 am (DL 1168 from LAX). When I take that flight and go to the lounge, I have never had to wait for the shower, but I am usually one of the first people off the plane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.