Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Seattle Seahawks, Shaun Alexander And Delta Team Up To Fly 12th Man To Road Games

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle Seahawks, Shaun Alexander And Delta Team Up To Fly 12th Man To Road Games

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2014, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, 5.7 MM, UA 3.1 MM, MARRIOTT PLATINUM, AVIS FIRST, Amex Black Card

Seattle Seahawks, Shaun Alexander And Delta Team Up To Fly 12th Man To A Few Road Games

Announced today, former Seahawks running back Shaun Alexander has partnered with Delta Airlines to launch a new promotion called the “Delta 12th Row Seahawks Road Trip Sweepstakes.” The campaign will offer eight fans the opportunity to win two round trip tickets on Delta airplanes to attend one of eight Seahawks’ road games during the 2014 NFL regular season. Of course, the fans must sit in the 12th row of any flight.

Fans can enter to win the sweepstakes at any of the Delta-branded kiosks in the Delta Sky360 Club at CenturyLink Field or by visiting Seahawks.com.
ARTICLE: http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenhe...rtner=yahootix

PROMOTION: http://www.seahawks.com/promotions/2...eepstakes.html

Sounds like DL is serious about SEA.
Old Sep 5, 2014, 9:12 am

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by kettle1
Can I hope that these flights get cancelled and the "winners" get to miss the game?

The world does not need more Seahawks fans in planes.
Old Sep 5, 2014, 1:46 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
so lame
Old Sep 5, 2014, 2:20 pm

Programs: DL PM
Attended game last night, lots of Delta signage all over the stadium. Clearly they are making a major ad push.
Old Sep 5, 2014, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by kettle1
Sounds like DL is serious about SEA.
Very much so, plenty of DL ads during M's games too, they sponsor the Sounders as well. Lots of DL signage in the light rail stations and at SEA.

Originally Posted by SJC ORD LDR
Can I hope that these flights get cancelled and the "winners" get to miss the game?

The world does not need more Seahawks fans in planes.
U mad, bro?

Last edited by eponymous_coward; Sep 5, 2014 at 8:42 pm
Old Sep 9, 2014, 1:39 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Row 12? Ugh I don't want to be stuck there.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 2:00 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO/KM, AA PLT
Originally Posted by beckoa
Row 12? Ugh I don't want to be stuck there.
What if you're on an aircraft where there is no Row 12 (such as the 757)? Or do they automatically upgrade you if you end up on aircraft where Row 12 is in the FC cabin?
Old Sep 9, 2014, 2:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by FlyDeltaJets87
What if you're on an aircraft where there is no Row 12 (such as the 757)?
You end up in the lav

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.