Wiki Posts
Search

One Day Sky Club Pass.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2014, 1:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: VS
Hi,

Thanks everyone for taking the time to give me their thoughts on this. Delta's IT systems seem to be just as random as VS. The logic behind it all is a dark art, so who knows why some people have the option to purchase and others don't! I guess I will wait till I check in or if not see if I can gain access at the LAX club to while away the few hours I'm there.
Old Aug 27, 2014, 9:03 am
Formerly known as pmclean

Up until this month, Delta offered the option to purchase Skyclub day passes online to anyone, ticketed or not. This function has now been removed and supposedly day passes can only be purchased via their app, but I can not find the function anywhere. I'm guessing this is because you now have to hold a ticket. I'm reimbursed for one pass each month, so not being able to buy them is killing me!
Old Aug 27, 2014, 1:46 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
How long do you have at LAX? The LAX SkyClub is not exactly the crown jewel of Delta SkyClubs (and that's an understatement.) If it were I, I'd rather save the money on the day pass and do a run to the nearby In-N-Out instead. Better food and quite the show with landing airplanes!

Thread on how to do the In-N-Out run:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/los-a...d-threads.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.