Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Lots of updated schedules loaded in today 19JULY2014 - check your flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lots of updated schedules loaded in today 19JULY2014 - check your flights

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2014, 11:51 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Exclamation Lots of updated schedules loaded in today 19JULY2014 - check your flights

Just a heads up there seems to have been some major schedule changes that have loaded in at some points today.

I have enjoyed adding many extra legs/miles/mqms to many of my flights!
Old Jul 19, 2014, 12:05 pm

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by Delta Points
Just a heads up there seems to have been some major schedule changes that have loaded in at some points today.

I have enjoyed adding many extra legs/miles/mqms to many of my flights!
None of mine are affected. This is completely unacceptable. I demand DM status as compensation.
Old Jul 19, 2014, 12:08 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fliesdelta
None of mine are affected. This is completely unacceptable. I demand DM status as compensation.
LOL - I can offer you no miles, but free flowing Skunybeer shall be yours in the SkyPub!
Old Jul 19, 2014, 12:36 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Wow!

I hava 10 leg all domestic itin in September, and every leg except 1 has a time change, although the biggest change is only 13 minutes. The one flight that didn't hava time change, DID have a flight number change!

Old Jul 19, 2014, 1:15 pm

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Dammit, on my return from SYD, the flight numbers changed on 2 of the flights, and the layover in MSP actually increased to something reasonable, but that puts me back to CLT later than I wanted.
Old Jul 19, 2014, 1:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I had a major aircraft change and was given a seat I didn't like. I wasn't able to pull up seat maps for the return flights on the DL app, which made me suspect that there was a problem. It took several attempts with delta.dumb on chrome to successfully change that seat. I guess I'll now have to watch it carefully. Grrrrrrr!

Thanks for the warning.
Old Jul 19, 2014, 1:59 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I had a major aircraft change and was given a seat I didn't like.... Grrrrrrr!

Thanks for the warning.
Sure! I so wish Delta had not pulled access to Award Wallet as seat notice is one of the things it does so well and Delta does not seem to care about one bit.

Last edited by Renes Points; Jul 19, 2014 at 2:05 pm Reason: can't spell my way out of a paper bag
Old Jul 19, 2014, 2:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by Delta Points
Just a heads up there seems to have been some major schedule changes that have loaded in at some points today. I have enjoyed adding many extra legs/miles/mqms to many of my flights!
Thanks for the heads-up. Just checking all 7 of my booked itineraries right now. ^
Old Jul 20, 2014, 7:31 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, DL PL, HH Dia, Marriott Gld, National Exp
Thanks for the heads-up that this happened. Two of two flights changed flight numbers, times and seats. For one, the seat changes are OK, similar to what I had originally. For the other, bad seat changes - so I tried to change last night on the app and delta.com, no go; tried again this morning, no go. Called and phone agent said "Oh yes, that is quite messed up. Let me clean it up." and after that I was able to switch the seats to something more acceptable and they've stuck.

So again, Thanks !
Doris
Old Jul 20, 2014, 7:41 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
I've found that, if you click "accept" - the schedule changes, the seat changes you make will stick, at least for me.
Old Jul 20, 2014, 7:54 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, Qatar Gold, Delta MM
Interestingly, NRT/SIN remains a 777 until January 5 when it becomes a 767. Last month the seat maps indicated they were changing it to a 767 starting on Dec. 1.
Old Jul 20, 2014, 7:58 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by dmf_singapore
Interestingly, NRT/SIN remains a 777 until January 5 when it becomes a 767. Last month the seat maps indicated they were changing it to a 767 starting on Dec. 1.
I'm surprised that January is considered low season in SIN. Don't people go there to escape winter? Also, IME often January is slightly less oppressively hot and humid there.
Old Jul 20, 2014, 8:12 am

Programs: Delta DM 3+MM
Thanks for the heads up

[QUOTE=Delta Points;23222965]Just a heads up there seems to have been some major schedule changes that have loaded in at some points today.

Thanks for posting the alert. Had several changes.
Old Jul 20, 2014, 8:29 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO/KM, AA PLT
Only one flight booked at the moment, and the only change was that the equipment on one of the legs (ATL-SEA) was swapped from a 767-300 to a 757-200. I'm up in FC, so I guess that's good/better since the 767-300 domestic FC doesn't get fond reviews on here (I'm still bummed about losing the widebody though ). Looking at SeatGuru, looks like a 75X, however, since it's a 757, the exact type will change a few times and in the 24 hours before departure, will probably change about 10 times.
Old Jul 20, 2014, 10:07 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
Originally Posted by dmf_singapore
^^ Significantly improves (restores) my chances of clearing my NRT-SIN u/g in early December.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.