Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

There is a Santa Claus - PM upgrade JFK-LAX

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2014, 12:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM / SPG Gold

I'm not sure if it was an op-up (coach was oversold and they were looking for volunteers), a bend in the rules because of my high fare class ($1000 RT in H), or Santa himself.

But the scanner beeped and printed a new seat assignment, and I know 2D in a lie flat beats 13B in EC any day of the week.

When i checked mid-boarding there were three other people on the upgrade list.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 12:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by dgilman
I'm not sure if it was an op-up (coach was oversold and they were looking for volunteers), a bend in the rules because of my high fare class ($1000 RT in H), or Santa himself.

But the scanner beeped and printed a new seat assignment, and I know 2D in a lie flat beats 13B in EC any day of the week.

When i checked mid-boarding there were three other people on the upgrade list.
Congrats on the UG. Existing discussion on this topic: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...de-policy.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.