Wiki Posts
Search

J-Lo's JFK-GRU BP

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2014, 10:22 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by apodo77
Not sure there was much doubt about that.

Question now is why did she book DL and not a charter flight considering how wealthy she is.
Because it costs a lot of money?
Old Jun 13, 2014, 10:36 pm

Programs: *A Junkie, SQ PPS, Skywards Gold, 2 Million Mile Flyer;*wood LT Plat, BA MM
There are probably a lot of private jets going down south right now and in JLo's world the air is thin (excuse the pun). I am sure there are some people she knows she could hitch a ride with on a private jet.

I will bet her ticket was paid for by a promoter...99.9% sure of it. I don't speak Spanish, but I'm sure she's plugging Pitbull (rapper). Otherwise she would have gotten 3 BE seats, no? Or upgraded all of them? The handwritten BP is odd.

The feet on the seat is classless.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 12:12 am

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Originally Posted by apodo77
Not sure there was much doubt about that.

Question now is why did she book DL and not a charter flight considering how wealthy she is.
Maybe she's a Delta Private Jet Card holder and that's what worked out for her.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 1:55 am

Programs: AA EXP,2MM, DL Gold,Starwood PLT
Originally Posted by DL2SXM
J LO is worth over $300,000,000.00 Thats 8 zero's for those that cant count. She can afford to fly all her friends and family in J. at least she chose a classy airline to fly.
Oh please 30 million maybe.. nowhere close to 300 million. She wouldn't be flying DL if she really had that kinda net worth..it would be private. She needs the bucks she's getting for the show that simple.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 5:26 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by grahampros
Oh please 30 million maybe.. nowhere close to 300 million. She wouldn't be flying DL if she really had that kinda net worth..it would be private. She needs the bucks she's getting for the show that simple.
of course, I don't have access to her bank book but one quick google search will yield lots of results in the $300 million range:

Jennifer Lopez Net Worth

How much is Jennifer Lopez Worth?
386LikeShare
20Tweet
4+1
.Random Celebrity.Jennifer Lopez Net Worth

Net Worth:

$300 Million

Jennifer Lopez's Annual Salary

$12 Million

Date of Birth

July 24, 1969

Place of Birth

Castle Hill
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...ennifer-lopez/
Old Jun 14, 2014, 8:45 am

Programs: DL DM PM
Originally Posted by Corganbr
LOL. I was thinking exactly the same thing! Hand writing the seat number is really weird though.
It's not weird if it's a freebie and there's no record of this unofficial UG. ... didn't she buy 3 BE seats??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.