Wiki Posts
Search

GoGo works on iPad but not iPhone

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2014, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by Delta Points
Neat report back please. Also, and again don't pound me for not knowing iPhone stuff, is there any way to tether an iPhone to a MAC or laptop and share the internet off the phone like with an Android?

Old Jun 5, 2014, 4:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MichaelKade
Complain to GoGo, they'll refund you (or more likely give you a credit for the same value for a future flight)
I sent an email to GoGo explaining what I described in this thread and their response was try their Live Chat next time. I'm not sure how that will help if the same problems return next time. However, I was also encouraged to use their Help Desk via Live Chat and since that can be done today that may hold more promise for me.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 10:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by longing4piedmont
Were you logged in one and trying to log on the other at the same time? If so that will not work. You can only be logged in one device at a time
+1. System will boot you unless you have two separate logins/accounts.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 5:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mnredfox
+1. System will boot you unless you have two separate logins/accounts.
I have said 3 or more times that this was not the case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.