Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Seat Maps Not Loading for Existing Itineraries?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat Maps Not Loading for Existing Itineraries?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2014, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
Question Seat Maps Not Loading for Existing Itineraries?

Has anyone else had a problem this morning where they go to their "existing itineraries" and try to view the seat map by clicking on the button that says "change seats"--next to your seat assignment?

I have tried this on both Safari and Firefox, and in both cases, instead of the seat map loading, it just freezes up on the "just a moment--seat map loading" page. This is happening on both my account and my wife's--and on all existing itineraries--of which we each have seven or eight.

Even worse--the whole delta.com site then gets hung up on that page, and you can't go anywhere else on the site unless you hit the back browser button and resend the page/form.

I could view the seat map when actually checking in for a flight.

Last edited by atl runner; Mar 27, 2014 at 6:59 am
Old Mar 27, 2014, 6:58 am

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
Originally Posted by atl runner
Has anyone else had a problem this morning where they go to their "existing itineraries" and try to view the seat map by clicking on the button that says "change seats"--next to your seat assignment?

I have tried this on both Safari and Firefox, and in both cases, instead of the seat map loading, it just freezes up on the "just a moment--seat map loading" page. This is happening on both my account and my wife's--and on all existing itineraries--of which we each have seven or eight.

I could view the seat map when actually checking in for a flight.
Yup, I was having the same issue with an existing itinerary. Thought it was because I was already checked in for that flight, but based on your note, I see it's a more widespread issue.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 7:33 am

Programs: Delta Silver (former GM, fighting way back), Paid Delta SC Member, Hertz Gold, Gold HHonors
Originally Posted by bostonbali
Yup, I was having the same issue with an existing itinerary. Thought it was because I was already checked in for that flight, but based on your note, I see it's a more widespread issue.
Not working on website for me either, but IS working on Delta app (iOS)
Old Mar 27, 2014, 8:12 am

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, AA EXP, UA Silver, former DL DM
Seat maps are working fine for me.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 8:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I often have problems loading seat maps on my ipad using the regular website. Sometimes when this happens delta.dumb seems to log me out and then offer to find an itinerary by the PNR, etc.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 8:44 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat.
Not working for me all morning. Stuck on "Loading seat maps".
Old Mar 27, 2014, 8:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Same here, just gets stuck trying to load the map.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 9:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Working for me.

Just the slight delay caused by the "Upgrade to Economy Comfort" splash screen as I was waiting to view my already assigned first class seats.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
Seems to be fixed now. I talked to Delta Online Support and also emailed them this morning. Looks like they got right on it.^
Old Mar 27, 2014, 2:17 pm

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
I am having the problem with Chrome and IE right now.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 2:17 pm

Programs: DL PM, IHG, Hilton, Starwood
I've also been having this problem all day on the web (and I'm still having it). It works in the Delta app for Windows Phone though.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 2:29 pm

Programs: DL - Diamond Medallion - 2 Million Miler; Marriott Gold Elite, Radisson GOLD. ParknGo loves me
Originally Posted by mmichael453
I've also been having this problem all day on the web (and I'm still having it). It works in the Delta app for Windows Phone though.
Same here. On Chrome on my PC.

This is nonsense this not working all day.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Working for me online now.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 5:26 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
Not working for me with Safari on the iPad but works on the DL app on iPad.
Old Mar 28, 2014, 7:16 am

Programs: All of the above
I had the same problem yesterday,however when it did work later in the evening I noticed I had been upgraded to first with a change of aircraft 75x rather than regular 757. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.