Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BE Seating on the Lie-Flat 333-300s?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2014, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
Question BE Seating on the Lie-Flat 333-300s?

Hi Gang--does it matter on the lie-flat 333s if you are in an odd or even row in BE? I know on the 767s, we like the odd numbered so we are in the seats against the window. From the seat guru seat map, doesn't look like it matters on the 333, but thought I better check with the experts here.

Any opinions on rows--while I'm at it?

Thanks.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 9:40 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Nope, doesn't matter. There is no difference between the odd and even rows.

Definitely take the window seats if you can since they have an extra space between the seat unit and the fuselage wall that makes a nice temporary storage space. The center section seats don't have that.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 11:17 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hilton, HI
Originally Posted by 18sas

Definitely take the window seats if you can since they have an extra space between the seat unit and the fuselage wall that makes a nice temporary storage space. The center section seats don't have that.
Any comment on the center bulkhead BE seats (1C, 1G)? Lavatory-related issues? Lights from the galley?
Old Feb 19, 2014, 11:30 am
Used to be 'jwienner'

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat, AA Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
The seats are in herringbone configuration. The galley is actually in the back, and on the TATL over night flight I took maybe one person went to the bathroom. I was in 2A. Great aircraft. I thought it felt just like the 777.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 18sas

Thanks teammate! Yes, I put us in 5A and 6A, but may move that up a bit to 3A and 4A--since the galley is behind the seats.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AirTheory
The seats are in herringbone configuration. The galley is actually in the back, and on the TATL over night flight I took maybe one person went to the bathroom. I was in 2A. Great aircraft. I thought it felt just like the 777.
Sounds great. We absolutely hated these planes when they had the angled lie-flat, and avoided them like the plague. This will be a huge difference.^
Old Feb 19, 2014, 2:46 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
With the galley in the back of BE, are the meals served F2B both ways or is it FEBO?
Old Feb 19, 2014, 3:47 pm

Programs: DL; AA; UA; CO; LHLX; NZ; QR; EK; BA
Originally Posted by Xeno
With the galley in the back of BE, are the meals served F2B both ways or is it FEBO?
Meal orders are still taken front-to-back, but the service (carts, etc.) starts from the back both ways due to the main BE galley being in the back of the BE cabin.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.