Wiki Posts
Search

Aeromexico lounge in CUN

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2013, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver
Aeromexico lounge in CUN

Im traveling with my family to CUN. As a platinum can I take the three of them (wife and two teenage sons) in the lounge since they are family traveling with an elite plus passenger?
Old Dec 7, 2013, 6:55 pm

Programs: DLPlat;AA,BA,US
RE: Cancun lounge...

I flew from CUN a week ago...
Aeromexico Lounge not in same terminal access area as DL.

I asked and that was what I was told by the DL check-in counter.

So NO lounge to access....

tj
Old Dec 7, 2013, 8:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Other than the AF/KL lounges, family access varies at the partner lounges. The Alitalia lounges in Rome this summer were pretty strict with their one guest only policy. Likewise the Skyteam joint lounge at LHR. Don't know about the Aeromexico policy.
Old Dec 8, 2013, 6:55 am

Programs: DL DM, DL SkyClub, DL AmEx Plat, SPG +, Hilton Silver, Hertz, Thrifty BlueChip, NEXUS/GE
Aeromexico lounge in CUN

There is another lounge in the terminal DL uses (forget name this second), but the hours are VERY limited. I remember when we left at a very reasonable hour it was closed. It's some type of contract lounge. We were told we would have had access if open, but no clue on guest policy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.