Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Fly Delta app updated with SkyMiles cards for Passbook

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2013, 8:49 am
Company Representative - Delta Air Lines
Original Poster

In August of this year we updated the Fly Delta app to provide a digital version of your SkyMiles and Delta Sky Club cards in “My Wallet”.

Some have already noticed, but we’d like to get the word out, that with the update to the Fly Delta app last week we added a new feature: you now can also send your SkyMiles or Medallion card to your iPhone Passbook for even easier access. It’s a nifty little feature that we’re sure you’ll like. Delta Sky Club cards are only available from My Wallet, but we’re working on more updates and hope to add this feature soon.

Visit our Mobile Apps page for more information and to download the latest Fly Delta app.
Old Nov 16, 2013, 2:49 pm

Programs: AA, DL, AS, VA, WS Silver
Dwayne, can you comment if the Medallion card in Passbook is (supposed) recognised by airline partners, or do you still recommend that we carry the physical card for partner loung access and benefits (particularly with Virgin Australia and Virgin Atlantic)?
Old Nov 16, 2013, 2:55 pm

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
My mistake

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.