Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hazeltine Golf Invitation

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2013, 12:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Hazeltine Golf Invitation

I just got an email from DL inviting me and guest to an outing at Hazeltine Country Club. It seems to be buffet lunch, some sort of demo/clinic, round of golf, cocktails, and sit-down dinner on October 7. Cost is $150 for two.

I suspect this is targeted for elites with a DL AmEx credit card. AmEx is a co-sponsor and payment must use a DL AmEx card. Gold, Plat, and Reserve cards are pictured. It isn't made clear whether only DL elites were invited, but past events (two dinners IIRC) in the MSP area seemed to be for PMs and DMs with DL AmEx cards, possibly just Reserve cards.

Previous events similar to this sold out quickly, so look for the email and sign up right away if you'd like to participate.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 2:56 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hertz Plat
Got the invite too. DL PM with Reserve card. Not a golf fan so won't be going.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 3:09 pm

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Sky Club
If you haven't played Hazeltine, you should take advantage of it. It has hosted both the PGA Championship and the U.S. Open. The Ryder Cup will be there in 2016.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 4:04 pm
A4K

Programs: N/A
Well traveled golfers will know $150 for access and a round at Hazeltine is a pretty good deal. The key is access, a club like that is tough to get on.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 4:31 pm

Programs: DL DM, PMNW 1MM, DL 1MM
Pick me !!! Pick me !!!
Old Sep 12, 2013, 6:14 pm

Programs: DL: GM, HH: Gold
Originally Posted by jsgoldbe
Got the invite too. DL PM with Reserve card. Not a golf fan so won't be going.
By chance, is it transferable?!?! I would love to take advantage of that opportunity! I'm a DL GM with Plat Amex Delta card. If it is, feel free to DM me. Thanks!
Old Sep 12, 2013, 8:54 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Natl Exec
I would've loved this invite. Always wanted to visit and/or play Hazeltine. Just so happens that I will be in MSP on that date (for marathon weekend). Oh well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.