Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Complete newb upgrade question on trans-Atlantic (DTW-AMS)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Complete newb upgrade question on trans-Atlantic (DTW-AMS)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2013, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by greathustle
It does, but it also contains tylenol. If you're going to mix with alcohol, it's probably safer to stick to benadryl alone. I am not any sort of clinician, this is just what I do myself
Hah, I thought Zzzquil itself contained alcohol. Oh well - easy enough to get a couple of Benadryl tabs at grossly inflated prices at the airport.
Old Jun 25, 2013, 7:41 pm

Programs: OW Emerald
I just go with the old fashioned sleep deprivation beforehand and then imbibing too much alcohol in the beginning to get through a long flight in economy!
Old Jun 26, 2013, 7:50 am

FWIW, ZZZQuil does not contain acetaminophen. That said, using NyQuil or ZZZQuil always gives me a groggy feeling when I wake up. Agree with the earlier poster who reco'd Ambien. Ativan (Lorazepam) is a nice sedative as well. Both are obviously Rx only, but an honest conversation with your doctor will get you what you need.
Old Jun 26, 2013, 8:59 am
Suspended

No Chance

They will upgrade if oversold, but usually those like me: a DM and 3MM. Happened last week from MSP to AMS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.