Wiki Posts
Search

Need help with Reserve Companion Cert

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2013, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM
Need help with Reserve Companion Cert

I'm looking for ATL-BOS 7/4 to 7/7 in F. I've read the T&C and understand that I need an A or I fare. When I look on Delta (not in the Comp. Cert. booking) or EF, it shows A fares available for the flights I want, but when I go through the Comp. Cert. booking, it only shows 1 outbound flight (v. 8 displayed normally) and 2 return flights. Any thoughts?
Old May 30, 2013, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM
Bump...
Old May 30, 2013, 12:02 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by ATLpat
Bump...
You bump after 30 min?

Call the 800 number perhaps they can help you.
Old May 30, 2013, 12:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
When I look at inventory for flights on those dates, I see 3 with A/I inventory for outbound (2288/2100/412) and 2 return (443/2101).

They are all available with P fares, and when I search on DL I see those 3 flights above along with others in P or with a connection and broken fare.
However, its pretty much guaranteed that the booking engine won't give you all of the flights that are eligible for the cert. I usually have to call to get the flight I want for the reserve cert since only some show up even though they have inventory.

Last edited by rylan; May 30, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.