Wiki Posts
Search

Flight 1347

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2013, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL
Question Flight 1347

I've got a leg on 1347 coming up on the 14th. Checking through that flight's performance, I've noticed that last two days that it was canceled. Anyone know why? Looks like this flight has a lot of issues? I've got less that 48 hours in Vegas as my schedule currently sits. A delay or cancellation...yikes!

Which had me possibly considering getting a day pass to the LAX Sky Club just in case whatever happens. Upon reading the threads about the Sky Club though, this isn't sounding like a very good value anymore. (I've got the dreaded Amex card and even at $25, I'm not sure it's worth it anymore since they aren't self serve and alcohols are changing. Bummer.)
Old May 4, 2013, 1:35 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, SPG, Marriott
Why is a bartender a deal breaker? Lol and here I thought I was a lush.

Looks like it departed early today. If there is an issue, the is a plethora of choices between lax and las.
Old May 4, 2013, 1:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
If there are IROPs, having SC access can offer an easier, better, and faster way to be rebooked on other flight.
Old May 4, 2013, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
If there are IROPs, having SC access can offer an easier, better, and faster way to be rebooked on other flight.
Ah, I didn't think about that part! Seems the SC just became a good idea after all.
Old May 4, 2013, 1:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by chimphappyhour
Ah, I didn't think about that part! Seems the SC just became a good idea after all.
For $25 with a DL AmEx, I'd do it. The bartender is a needless pain (and slight additional expense), but the LAX SC isn't bad IME. A couple drinks and some snacks, maybe a newspaper, nice restrooms (even showers if needed), a comfortable and hopefully quiet place to sit, etc.....not bad for the price.
Old May 5, 2013, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Well, the whole situation has solved itself. Trip has been postponed due to work load of one of the participants.
Old May 5, 2013, 12:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: DM
What's dreaded about the AMEX?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.