Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

When did they change the pre-flight video (again)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2013, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM; US GP; Fairmont PL; HHonors DM; Hyatt GP Diamond; Hertz President's Circle

Sorry if this is Man on the Moon, but the pre-flight video on my 757 from TPA to ATL this afternoon was subtly but substantially different -- actually quite a bit more clever than the original. I have not been flying nearly as much in 2013 but can someone tell me when they made the switch? It actually got me to watch the video for the first time since they relegated Deltalina to a cameo role.
Old Apr 16, 2013, 4:40 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott PM
Originally Posted by FlynGyn
Sorry if this is Man on the Moon, but the pre-flight video on my 757 from TPA to ATL this afternoon was subtly but substantially different -- actually quite a bit more clever than the original. I have not been flying nearly as much in 2013 but can someone tell me when they made the switch? It actually got me to watch the video for the first time since they relegated Deltalina to a cameo role.
I first noticed it about 4-6 weeks ago ... very much enjoyed the changes!
Old Apr 16, 2013, 4:51 pm

Programs: DM MM
I first noticed it on March 14th and started this thread -- http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...eo-v2-1-a.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.