Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

On a 006 Stock: Partners, Codeshare, and Non-DL Flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:12 am
Original Poster

My question is, if you have non-DL (not necessarily codeshare) flights booked on 006 stock - and if you had a misconnect/travel problems, will DL take responsibility and help with rebook?

I have currently an itin BNA-DUB, arriving at 440pm - and I wanted to go to LCY the same day. I bought through a friendly DL agent DUB-LCY direct on AF/Cityjet leaving at 740pm. Ticket issued on 006.

What if there was a misconnect on DL's part and the troubles cascade into the DUB-LCY, will DL help me with that?

Also just wondering, what if CityJet decides to go on strike (and CityJet's policy is to only rebook on their own flights) - will DL try to accomodate me since it was issued on their stock?

Interesting questions, hmmm.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:35 am

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Originally Posted by currentjer
will DL try to accomodate me since it was issued on their stock?
Yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.