Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Combine AMEX Pay-With-Miles and an eCredit

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2021, 7:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold

Is there any way to combine pay-with-miles and ECredits? I’ve got a bunch of small credits that I want to use up and combine, but system won’t let me.
Old Jun 8, 2021, 7:44 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
I have not been successful in doing this.
Pianoman109876 likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2021, 8:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LoganFlyer
I have not been successful in doing this.
I figured... yet another way Delta f**** it up when they insisted in e-Credits not refunds.
Old Jun 8, 2021, 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by Pianoman109876
Is there any way to combine pay-with-miles and ECredits? I’ve got a bunch of small credits that I want to use up and combine, but system won’t let me.
Consider booking two one-ways?

Use one with the ecredits, and the other pay with miles
Old Jun 9, 2021, 2:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Pianoman109876
I figured... yet another way Delta f**** it up when they insisted in e-Credits not refunds.
Uh? DL unlike say AF never tried to force keeping money and not giving refund. They've been slow processing refunds at times, but good about granting them.
Old Jun 9, 2021, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flyerCO
Uh? DL unlike say AF never tried to force keeping money and not giving refund. They've been slow processing refunds at times, but good about granting them.
Not for flights originally booked with Pay-With-Miles or a combination. They refused to redeposit miles and the ecredits are good within one year of original date of travel plus the extension.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.