Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Reserve Credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2012, 1:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver

How do you know that Delta has it in your profile? In "My Wallet" has a picture of a normal (non-Delta) AMEX.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 3:30 am

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by aljacket
How do you know that Delta has it in your profile? In "My Wallet" has a picture of a normal (non-Delta) AMEX.
In my "My wallet", the word "Reserve" is right under that generic picture of the AMEX.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 5:21 am
Original Poster

The only "Reserve" I see under the picture is the name I gave it. I called it "My Reserve", when I set the profile.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 5:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
On the My Delta> My Skymiles page there is a window of "Skymiles Credit/Debit Cards". In there is a picture of a DL Reserve card, and says "Delta Reserve Credit Cardmember".

Last edited by rylan; Dec 6, 2012 at 5:42 am
Old Dec 6, 2012, 5:40 am

Programs: DL DM
It does not appear that the "Reserve" shows up anywhere in the new Delta.com profile. I have looked in every place I can think of. You just
have to go in to all the forms of payment in your wallet and see if the card is there. Of course if you gave it a nickname of "Reserve" it will of course say reserve. It does show up for Delta in your reservations in the OSI (Other service information) field 4.OSI DL **DELTA RESERVE-LAST NAME/FIRST**IP**
Could be that Delta has not yet made that part of the web site properly work. Keep in mind, the web site is not yet complete and won't be for a while yet as they tinker with it.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 5:45 am
Original Poster

BINGO!!

Thanks for the help Rylan..you would think it would show up that way in "My Wallet"
as well.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 5:45 am

Programs: DL DM
I stand corrected. If you view my profile where it says MY DELTA, it does show up as Delta Reserve Credit Cardmember and a picture of a Reserve card. I have run in to pages not consistently appearing the same
each time they are displayed. Not sure if that was the case the first time I looked. That page should be the first page to come up when you sign in, instead of the other goobledigook they insist on displaying.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 8:21 am

Programs: DL 2MM, DL PM, Marriott Gold, HIlton Gold
My question - why, with DL Reserve on your Boarding pass, does the Sky Club agent need to see the boarding pass, the DL Resreve Am EX and a photo ID? How does Delta expect you to get throught TSA security checks without a photo ID? I asked at RDU and LGA last weekend with a shoulder shrug in reply. Oh, she also added "Its our policy". Does Delta believe that I would give my boarding pass, my Am EX and my photo ID to someone after I pass through security?
Old Dec 6, 2012, 10:29 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/1.2MM, UA Premier gold/1MM, Choice diamond, Marriott gold
Originally Posted by Pinehurstgolfer
My question - why, with DL Reserve on your Boarding pass, does the Sky Club agent need to see the boarding pass, the DL Resreve Am EX and a photo ID? How does Delta expect you to get throught TSA security checks without a photo ID? I asked at RDU and LGA last weekend with a shoulder shrug in reply. Oh, she also added "Its our policy". Does Delta believe that I would give my boarding pass, my Am EX and my photo ID to someone after I pass through security?
Without showing an ID, others could access the SC using your BP.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 2:04 pm

Programs: DL 2MM, DL PM, Marriott Gold, HIlton Gold
I show my DL AmEx Reserve card and my boarding pass. So I am going to give both my boarding pass and my AmEx card to someone! I am not even sure why I would give my boarding pass to someone. The question - why boarding pass, DL Reserve AmEX and photo ID for access to Sky Club?.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 3:17 pm

You don't have to give your reserve card. Just ID and boarding pass. I just found this out recently.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 1:09 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM; EK Silver; HH Gold
Originally Posted by stils:19809276
You don't have to give your reserve card. Just ID and boarding pass. I just found this out recently.
Correct. I have never been asked for my card.
Old Dec 8, 2012, 11:32 am

I've never shown my credit card but almost always show my ID.
Old Dec 8, 2012, 5:03 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, DL Amex Reserve, AMEX Plat, + GE & Clear
This is what mine looks like on the new site(on. My iPad), at the bottom of the MySkyMiles page:

Last edited by Hossy; Dec 8, 2012 at 5:16 pm
Old Dec 8, 2012, 5:12 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, DL Amex Reserve, AMEX Plat, + GE & Clear
And this is what MyWallet looks like on the new site- looks like a normal Amex blue pic:

And finally, one more spot on the profile on the left tab:

Last edited by Hossy; Dec 8, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.