Wiki Posts
Search

Delta flight 9931 ATL-HST 11/2

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2012, 4:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM/Amex Reserve 2 Million Miler
Delta flight 9931 ATL-HST 11/2

Looks like the Delta 757 from Atlanta to Homestead, FL arrived early today...this flight really beats the crowds at Miami International....

Actually this plane will be on display for 2 days for the airshow at Homestead AFB which is called Wings Over Homestead...the Air Force Thunderbirds will cap off the show both days....2 years ago Delta was there also and there was always a line of people boarding the aircraft from the front and exiting at the tail...great pilots, flight crew and Atlanta PR people...its amazing there's no American Airlines presence in their own backyard of Miami...I hope to make it down and say hello to the Delta people and encourage any other flyertalkers who live here in South Florida to say hello to the Delta people as well....got to ask for some Sunchips

Last edited by robnsfla; Nov 2, 2012 at 4:04 pm Reason: spelling

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.