Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade list on iPhone app?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2012, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 3MM DM, DL Reserve, HH Diamond, Nat Exec Elite, SPG, PC, etc...
Upgrade list on iPhone app?

I've been able to see the list on the app in the past. I just checked in a few moments ago for DL1917 and it just says "requested" where it used to have a clickable link to see the list. The app recently updated to the latest version last week.

Just curious if this is something that's just a fluke for this flight or a change they made.

Thanks
Old Sep 19, 2012, 2:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
The last time I tried this, there were some other issues with my ticket but I wasn't able to see the list, and certainly not the list of ABC/D names like on the GIDS display at the gate.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
The last time I had this happen the list suddenly appeared around the T-3h mark. No idea why.

You are on the list and you are on it at the right spot but why the list won't show I don't know. You can always call DL and ask but they probably won't give you a reasonable answer other than to tell you that you're on the list.

-RM
Old Sep 19, 2012, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Just tried the website, also unable to see. Not that the list makes much of a difference this far out but by nature I check it frequently when I miss the UG at the window.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 2:35 pm
zld

Programs: AA EP, DL GM
This has happened to me just once before, on a SDC when the system said I hadn't checked in for the second flight yet.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 3:29 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
You can't see the UG list on the app or web site until T-24hrs from your flight. That's a 7:40 EST departure so give it until 7:40PM EST tonight and you should be able to see it.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 3:43 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by mridley2
You can't see the UG list on the app or web site until T-24hrs from your flight. That's a 7:40 EST departure so give it until 7:40PM EST tonight and you should be able to see it.
So if you can check in before T-24 because you're already within 24 hours of your first flight, you must wait to see where you are on the gate standby list for FC?
Old Sep 19, 2012, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mridley2
That's my connecting flight. I leave LEX at 3:40 EST. So it's within the 24 hours of my flight.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by JesseRohr
That's my connecting flight. I leave LEX at 3:40 EST. So it's within the 24 hours of my flight.
So you checked in at T-24 and cannot see the upgrade list for any of your flights? Can you see your position as #X out of Y for Z FC seats?
Old Sep 19, 2012, 4:15 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
So if you can check in before T-24 because you're already within 24 hours of your first flight, you must wait to see where you are on the gate standby list for FC?
That's correct. The list is only available within 24 hours of each flight's departure time.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 12:06 am

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by TTT
That's correct. The list is only available within 24 hours of each flight's departure time.
+1

You can check in for your entire itinerary at T-24 before the FIRST flight. You can only see the upgrade list at T-24 before the specific flight in question. If you have a connection, you are able to check-in online, but an upgrade for your second flight may not be available.

Last edited by dcline414; Sep 20, 2012 at 12:20 am
Old Sep 20, 2012, 8:23 am

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
yes. IME, UG list is only available at T-24hrs from the flight. Even if you've already checked in for your flight because you are within 24hrs of your first departure.

This happened to me just this past weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.