Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help! Lost Keys...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2012, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Help! Lost Keys...

My bag was partially open on a delta flight and my keys must have fallen out. I am now home. How do I report it to Delta since I know the exact flight, date and seat number. Any ideas?

Thought to go to Flyer Talk to get real answers.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 1:43 pm
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
If found, the cleaning crew would have picked up the keys and probably returned them to a GA or someone inside the airport. If they didn't find anything, they could be anywhere...
Old Jul 11, 2012, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

But this flight was on my outgoing flight on Sunday - I am now back home. Who do I call? Delta? The airport where I flew to?
Old Jul 11, 2012, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by davidk2345
But this flight was on my outgoing flight on Sunday - I am now back home. Who do I call? Delta? The airport where I flew to?
Call the lost & found for the airport you landed in. Also, try the local delta desk at that airport. They are the ones that would have found the keys, hopefully. They could be at that airplane's next destination or even the final destination for the day, depending on how many cleaning crews missed them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.