Community
Wiki Posts
Search

@DeltaAssist

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2012, 4:56 am

Programs: DL - exPlat (now Gold) ; AB - Gold ; TK - Gold; BMI - exGold; US - exChairman ; UA-ex1K; NW-exGold
Originally Posted by tusphotog
Where can I buy it?

Drop me an email at fish @ flyingwithfish.com
Old Jun 10, 2012, 1:02 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
I just used @deltaassist for the first time. They could not resolve my issue but a few mins after I tweeted with them I got an email from delta with my itinerary...nothing had changed (sadly) but I wondered if this is standard? I did not actually tell Deltaassist who I am...though they can see my name I suppose....is this normal?
Old Jun 10, 2012, 4:11 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
I just used @deltaassist for the first time. They could not resolve my issue but a few mins after I tweeted with them I got an email from delta with my itinerary...nothing had changed (sadly) but I wondered if this is standard? I did not actually tell Deltaassist who I am...though they can see my name I suppose....is this normal?
Unless you previously shared your name/number previously, the two events should not be connected.

When you say they could not resolve your issue, could you be more specific about the request?
Old Jun 10, 2012, 7:22 am

Programs: DL-MM-Diamond HH-Diamond
Just a confidence. Unless you gave them you SM number, confirmation number, ticket number they have Norway or knowing who you are.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 7:29 am

Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
Originally Posted by MR_MAMA
Just a confidence. Unless you gave them you SM number, confirmation number, ticket number they have Norway of knowing who you are.
Gotta love auto-correct...
Old Jun 10, 2012, 10:56 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
I highly doubt it was a coincidence. I contacted them to see about G class opening up on a route....they were nice but could not force it through. I sent them only the flight number and the date, not my confirmation number or anything else. I supposed just from my name they went into my rez. 3 minutes later, after DM'ing with them, I got a new copy of my itinerary emailed to me.

Then, I responded again, when they said they could not process the upgrade b/c there was no G class, and asked if they could then confirm I was on the wait list---still without ever giving my information aside from my twitter name (which is my name) and flight number/date. Within 5 minutes my rez was changed to reflect being wait listed for an upgrade. It was amazingly quick and responsive---I really appreciated it. I'm just surprised that they did this without confirming my confirmation or SM numbers.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 4:44 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
I highly doubt it was a coincidence. I contacted them to see about G class opening up on a route....they were nice but could not force it through. I sent them only the flight number and the date, not my confirmation number or anything else. I supposed just from my name they went into my rez. 3 minutes later, after DM'ing with them, I got a new copy of my itinerary emailed to me.

Then, I responded again, when they said they could not process the upgrade b/c there was no G class, and asked if they could then confirm I was on the wait list---still without ever giving my information aside from my twitter name (which is my name) and flight number/date. Within 5 minutes my rez was changed to reflect being wait listed for an upgrade. It was amazingly quick and responsive---I really appreciated it. I'm just surprised that they did this without confirming my confirmation or SM numbers.
I don't use my real name on Twitter but you certainly gave them enough information to find you and one would suppose that no one can force an upgrade under ordinary circumstances.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.