Wiki Posts
Search

T Fare Clears Into First 10 Days Out?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2012, 6:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium Elite, HH Diamond
T Fare Clears Into First 10 Days Out?

Just got the upgrade email (and verified on DL.com) for a RDU-ATL flight NEXT Tuesday (10 days from now) on a T fare. Flight shows plenty of empty seats and this is a super medallion heavy route. Of course my K fare coming back didnt bother to clear at 13 days out (maybe i'll clear at 10 days ) Certainly not complaining, but what gives?
Old Jun 9, 2012, 8:04 am

I think the answer is in your signature.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 2:44 pm

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/1.2MM, UA Premier gold/1MM, Choice diamond, Marriott gold
Old Jun 10, 2012, 4:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
print everything and bring the printouts with you to the airport ... don't rely on electronic records to make your case if the GA says "Oops, that shouldn't have happened! You're actually in 29E."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.