Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Margaritas and Tequila Avion on DL Beginning May 5

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Margaritas and Tequila Avion on DL Beginning May 5

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2012, 7:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Smile Margaritas and Tequila Avion on DL Beginning May 5

Not sure if anyone already posted about this, but among the new "summer offerings" Delta will introduce on N. American & Caribbean flights, is Tequila Avion and will be introducing (though I guess that's "re-introducing") margaritas on the same routes. http://news.delta.com/index.php?s=43&item=1608

If this has been posted already, I apologize, but I tried to be sure it wasn't. Take Care.
Old May 4, 2012, 7:20 pm

awesome!
Old May 4, 2012, 7:55 pm

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.
Highlighting a key point of the release: And offered free on 'most' JFK-LAX/SFO flights today & tomorrow...w chips & salsa too, for Cinco de Mayo.

Last edited by PRWeezer; May 4, 2012 at 8:07 pm
Old May 4, 2012, 8:48 pm

Programs: DL DM + Reserve, SPG + HHonors Gold, Amex Plat
Delta is adding summer seasonal food and beverages to its onboard offerings, including the award-winning Tequila Avion, Blue Moon beer and Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
Blue Moon and Ben and Jerry's ice cream too? I'll take it!
Old May 4, 2012, 9:25 pm

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by dailycavalier
Blue Moon and Ben and Jerry's ice cream too? I'll take it!
And the Blue Moon will be served with a slice of an orange, nice touch Sounds like the Ben & Jerry's will be available in Vanilla and Cherry Garcia. Neat to see them adding these seasonal items to the menu!
Old May 4, 2012, 9:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by rmanalystatl
and the blue moon will be served with a slice of an orange, nice touch sounds like the ben & jerry's will be available in vanilla and cherry garcia. Neat to see them adding these seasonal items to the menu!
me likey cherry garcia
Old May 4, 2012, 10:55 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Good to hear. Now, if DL could provide us with a complimentary tequila in the Skyclub.... A couple of long island iced teas before a transcon in the main cabin would be very nice.
Old May 4, 2012, 11:20 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
Good to hear. Now, if DL could provide us with a complimentary tequila in the Skyclub.... A couple of long island iced teas before a transcon in the main cabin would be very nice.
zzzzz

Yup fun flight
Old May 5, 2012, 10:01 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
Originally Posted by RMAnalystATL
And the Blue Moon will be served with a slice of an orange, nice touch Sounds like the Ben & Jerry's will be available in Vanilla and Cherry Garcia. Neat to see them adding these seasonal items to the menu!
Good news all around of course, but Ben & Jerry's will never regain their preeminent position in my mind until they bring back Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. The best ice cream flavor of all time.
Old May 5, 2012, 10:27 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
The best concoction (drink) DL ever made on a caribbean flight was the Mojito. Do they still make those bad boys?
Old May 5, 2012, 10:47 am

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by nypdLieu
The best concoction (drink) DL ever made on a caribbean flight was the Mojito. Do they still make those bad boys?
We did bring back the mojitos on the flights to the Caribbean and Latin America ^ It was in the same link the OP posted
Old May 5, 2012, 11:57 am

Programs: Prefer to stay where the herded cats are staying, IHG , Hyatt gold, bottom fish in other chains
We did bring back the mojitos on the flights to the Caribbean and Latin America ^ It was in the same link the OP posted
^^...now how about the peanutbutter cookie dough B&J ice cream????
Old May 5, 2012, 12:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
Are you really a DL RM analyst? If so this board has about a million questions to ask you.
Old May 5, 2012, 12:19 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
It doesn't make sense that I could order a mile high Mojito on a delta flight, but there wasn't one to be found once we landed on Saint Maarten.
Old May 5, 2012, 3:45 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by HongKonger
Are you really a DL RM analyst? If so this board has about a million questions to ask you.
Thats exactly what I thought when I saw his/her handle!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.