Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Goodbye SEA and SUX res...Friday 7/27 visit to Seattle with Discount Travel Codes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goodbye SEA and SUX res...Friday 7/27 visit to Seattle with Discount Travel Codes

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2012, 2:28 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Does anyone remember what was the significance of Cherry Medallion and why it rates above Kryptonium Medallion?
The Cherry Medallion has highest priority and will always bump KM for a spot on the plane in case of IROPS
CM can't be bothered to wait for their flight to Asia...
Old Sep 1, 2012, 7:27 am

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Originally Posted by DHalltheway
I am guessing only DO attendees get this no?
I do not see why not.
Well, I thought CM is a Seattle June-August only...

Originally Posted by pleasantsn
The Cherry Medallion has highest priority and will always bump KM for a spot on the plane in case of IROPS
CM can't be bothered to wait for their flight to Asia...
Well, even as a KM I see the reason that CM is valued more per pound...

Congratulations — but I thought it was really because of the awesome power of the Cherry Medallion®.
KM's are not limited by time and space (we need a green smiley here!)

We were happy to meet the market demand for a round of drinks or burgers at Good Time Earnie's. Special thanks to planecrazy63 who made sure to drop by before the event and ensure that the owners are covered by more than my word (which does not carry Seattle's CM powers )
As they ran out pretty fast (and I have some evidence to prove it ) I asked fromDL2GTE to do trust our word and have them have some extra burgers and drinks, and our request was followed [a check would follow today]
Old Sep 1, 2012, 7:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
I thought that someone could remain a cherry medallion only until the first use of, after which one is no longer a cherry.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by NWA/Deltaflygirl
SEA folks are going to MSP, SLC ATL, HIB and TPA - we will be EVERYWHERE!!

And thanks to the awesome power of the KM, I have a new job starting tuesday!! I'm now NWA/Detla/CARRENTALGirl!!!!
^^ Congrats!
Old Sep 1, 2012, 1:31 pm

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.

And thanks to the awesome power of the KM, I have a new job starting tuesday!! I'm now NWA/Detla/CARRENTALGirl!!!!
Congratulations and best of luck in your new adventure!

Please don't forget us here, your experience has been helpful to many. The folks over at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/car-r...-partners-392/ will be lucky to have you!
Old Sep 3, 2012, 3:22 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
^^^^^
Old Sep 3, 2012, 4:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond

So when I am in SEA next month what do I do to make sure that you get me a fine rental car with less than 30,000 miles and not too many dents?
Old Sep 3, 2012, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Ballast Medallion, Card Carrying Honorary KM
Originally Posted by monitor
So when I am in SEA next month what do I do to make sure that you get me a fine rental car with less than 30,000 miles and not too many dents?
Ummm, ask me in a few days when I have a small grasp on what I'm doing?
Old Sep 3, 2012, 8:17 pm

Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
Ummm, ask me in a few days when I have a small grasp on what I'm doing?
How about a nice car for me YVR end of this month!
Old Sep 14, 2012, 3:44 pm

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Real last day of the SEA office... Thank you, Seattle!

Well, today was really the day. They have finished closing all furniture, files, computers, items, etc. , and they are ready to turn off the lights at the SEARES.
Thus, the SEA RES CS center operating from 1946 is closing its doors in full today. Thank you for 66 years of superurb service! and thank you to the employees who relocated to other centers and would keep serving our travel needs. We promise to behave (or at least try...) Bring some SEA spirit anywhere you go.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 5:37 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by DLroads
Well, today was really the day. They have finished closing all furniture, files, computers, items, etc. , and they are ready to turn off the lights at the SEARES.
Thus, the SEA RES CS center operating from 1946 is closing its doors in full today. Thank you for 66 years of superurb service! and thank you to the employees who relocated to other centers and would keep serving our travel needs. We promise to behave (or at least try...) Bring some SEA spirit anywhere you go.
Thanks for the update, and best wishes to all of the great employees!

David
Old Sep 24, 2012, 7:08 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by DLroads
Sounds like blowing out the candles on a birthday cake... Make sure you make a wish!

Delta may get a lot of things wrong, but if nothing else I truly believe that Delta phone reps always want the best for whoever is on the other end of the line.

I was cut from a consulting engagement today, and both the phone rep who rebooked my return flight and the FAs on the flight were the next-best-thing to getting home to my family. When the cards are down, customer service makes all the difference in the world.

You will be missed SEA RES. Thanks for everything!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.