Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone heard of Whiteboard for miles?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2013, 5:01 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Natl Exec
It's not a scam, just a bunch of surveys that earns points. Delta was dropped from the rewards list in January. Saw that USAir had rewards starting at 7500 points. Might take a while to accrue that amount of points, but if you have time, it's a way to get miles.
Old Feb 25, 2013, 9:40 pm

Programs: UA 3.6MM, AF/KL Lifetime Plat, BA Gold, AA 1MM, IC Spire RA, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, et alia
Originally Posted by TheRoadie
No, it's a guaranteed 250 miles that you may never get to redeem. Everything else requires you to pass a "qualification" filter before you get to take a survey.
I'm not sure it's even a guaranteed 250 miles.
I signed up and did not get any miles. In fact though it asked numerous intrusive questions it did not ask for my USAirways number - so there is no way I am getting miles!
Moreover, my account balance is ZERO "Whiteboard Points" after signing up. I am supposed to have 250 miles!
And I have to reach 2500 points before I can redeem any points for miles. Which means I have to do a bunch of surveys and then at 2500 points apparently I get 500 miles.

What a bait and switch! eMiles was a big waste of time and scam. This seems cut from the same cloth.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 7:55 am

I just got an email for US Airways miles.
After reading this thread...I think its not worth the effort for me persaonnaly

thanks guys

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.