Wiki Posts
Search

Best DL Reserve Signup/Upgrade bonus

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2012, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Ham Samich
Best DL Reserve Signup/Upgrade bonus

Anyone know what the best signup/upgrade bonus for the DL Reserve card is?

I've found some great hidden signups like 55,000 miles for the Gold and 45,000 for the Platinum, but the reserve card seems to hide its good offers a little better.

I'd love the help
Old Feb 2, 2012, 7:05 am

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Diamond
I'd also really like to know what sort up Signup/Upgrade bonuses people have seen. I've been looking at upgrading for a while now, but want to know what sort of deal I should hold out for.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 7:16 pm

Programs: Delta Flyer
I wonder if we'll see anything that coincides with the rest of the 2012 SM announcements.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 12:43 am

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Sign up for the card with the highest bonus miles and upgrade to Reserve at a later date. The end result is the same number of MQMs.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 8:32 am

Don't wait too long to pull the trigger. The spend requirements are measured on a calendar year. I opened mine Jan 4th and just got my first 10,000 MQM/Real miles bonus.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 8:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
When you compare cards, be sure to distinguish status miles or MQMs from bonus miles. Sometimes the wording on these offers can be confusing.

Also, document the offer under which you apply. Take screen shots and be sure that you are eligible for any targeted offers. Assume that you will need to fight later for your miles and be prepared.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.