Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Nutritional (Caloric) information for Delta meals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2011, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone know if delta provides Nutritional information on the meals they provide. Specifically I'm looking for the breakfast omelette.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 1:16 pm

Programs: Waffle House DM
Never seen it, but using a website called www.myfitnesspal.com and some liberal extrapolation, I reckon it's about 360 calories just for the omelette.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 1:33 pm

Programs: FB Plat & DL KM, Le Club Plat, GHA Plat, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by hg‎
Does anyone know if delta provides Nutritional information on the meals they provide. Specifically I'm looking for the breakfast omelette.
Are you sure you want to know? Sometimes it's better to remain ignorant ...
Old Nov 28, 2011, 2:44 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
It's just plain yummy! What more do you need to know!

I was just thinking . . .

Years ago, when the US Dollar / British Pound exchange rate was fantastic, I was in London looking at used Rolls Royces. I asked the salesman (just out of curiosity) what kind of gas mileage they get. The sales man told me that if I had to ask, I can't afford it.

Apply the same concept here - - - If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't eat it!
Old Nov 28, 2011, 6:04 pm

Programs: Delta - PM / MM, UA 1K Starwood-Gold
Originally Posted by davetravels
It's just plain yummy! What more do you need to know!

I was just thinking . . .

Years ago, when the US Dollar / British Pound exchange rate was fantastic, I was in London looking at used Rolls Royces. I asked the salesman (just out of curiosity) what kind of gas mileage they get. The sales man told me that if I had to ask, I can't afford it.

Apply the same concept here - - - If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't eat it!
We already knew you could not afford it as soon as you mentioned you were looking at used Rollers.....
Old Nov 28, 2011, 6:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Ha! Ask the FA and feel lucky if they can tell you more than that it is chicken. Seriously, I have not been successful in asking whether certain choices contain MSG. The lead FA or purser should have a paper with detailed meal info, oriented more toward food allergies and religious restrictions, but I have never seen calorie counts or nutritional information.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 6:46 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Feather Man
We already knew you could not afford it as soon as you mentioned you were looking at used Rollers.....
Huh?!?!?
Old Nov 28, 2011, 9:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Don't look at the fat/calorie counts on the packaged brownies or cookies. You may never again eat one.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 9:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkyMiles (Gold), Marriott (Platinum), IHG (Gold), Hyatt (Gold), Avis First
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
Don't look at the fat/calorie counts on the packaged brownies or cookies. You may never again eat one.
Well said.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 9:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
But so good.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 10:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by AndyTLe
But so good.
^

There is a strong, positive correlation between calories and deliciousness.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.