Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Most Skyclub visits in one day

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2011, 8:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by immiLawyer
When the DMQM was going on last fall, I did BNA-ATL-DTW-JFK-ATL-MSP-SLC-LAX, and then onto SYD (and used a shower in an arrivals lounge there in Domestic terminal).

So, I guess 8 SCs (9 lounges total), because I did two separate SCs in ATL (different concourses), FWIW.
Certainly not in one day, though...?
Old Nov 22, 2011, 9:09 pm

Programs: DL PM, HHonors Silver
I know its multiple clubs and technically different days but I hit both clubs @nrt all 3 clubs at dtw and all the clubs at atl during the same calendar day during the amex coupon bonus.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 10:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
I prefer to find the quietest club and stay there.
Old Nov 23, 2011, 1:01 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's PWP wondrousdevice3.0: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0.0.261 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

In one day- DCA(SC), LAX(BR), SEA(BR), PDX(BR), PDX(SC), ANC(BR).

Also MSY(SC), LGA(SC), MSP(Both SC), ANC(BR)
Old Nov 23, 2011, 6:19 am

Programs: IC.Spire Amb. Turkish Elite
PHC(AF), CDG (AF), JFK(SC), IAD(SC), TPA(SC). 3 continents all within 23 hours.
Old Nov 23, 2011, 7:05 am

4 - CVG/IND/JFK/ATL. I actually hit 3 at ATL and 2 at JFK the same day - this was in June for the MR certificates. I was making a Certificate Run
Old Nov 23, 2011, 8:57 am

Programs: DL KM (charter)
Originally Posted by javabytes
Certainly not in one day, though...?
Yes.

We departed BNA early morning (CDT), and made it to LAX by 20:30 (or so) PDT, then we took the 22:15 departure on DL 17 to SYD, arriving early morning there (all in one trip, which was one 'day' to me an my s/o).

An SC visit doesn't take very long if you're just there to hit up the bars for a drink (or three), and then wander out to the gate to struggle past all the Gate Lice waiting for their Zone (generally 2 or later) to be announced.

Remember, the goal here is constant, consistent buzz.

Old Nov 23, 2011, 12:28 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hilton Honors, Marriott Rewards, Hertz #1 Gold
MSP, ORD, DTW, SFO in one day. Not a record I'm sure but enough for one day.
Old Nov 23, 2011, 12:45 pm

Programs: Delta GM/1.5MM ~ United Silver ~ Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by skoker
Did you access the USAir Club in BUF during that trip too?

Funny how things have changed, BUF-PIT on US is gone, and BUF-CVG went to ERJs and then disappeared
Skoker - how's things going. I still think about you the help you gave me right after I lost all status a few years ago and hooked me up on some flights with much better seats. Though I've said it before not only do I thank you but so does my back-side.

Anyways, no, didn't hit up USAir club in BUF that day as I only had a crown club membership (remember back when ....), so no way of getting into the club. And I made a mistake it was PHL, not PIT. Insane doing that route just to get to PHL, but right around that time I had over 20 segments in a row with USAir where I was delayed at least 3 hours or had the flight cancelled - yup, 20 segments in a row. After hitting #20, which ended up getting cancelled, I haven't stepped foot on USAir metal since then, though I have recently gone into the BUF club now that they take AMEX Platinum and you don't have to be flying them same day for entry ... though the red wine in the BUF club is terrible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.