Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Award ticket booked for family member on my account, will they get free baggage?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Award ticket booked for family member on my account, will they get free baggage?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2011, 12:50 am
Original Poster

I booked a award ticket for a family member on my delta account, which also has my skymiles Amex gold attached to the account. Will they be able to check one bag for free or will they have to pay fee? Will the agents see that my skymiles credit card gold is attached to the account where the miles came from, or would u have to show the card at check in?

Note: I will not be travelling with them.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 1:04 am

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
No, they won't get free checked baggage if you aren't traveling with them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.