Wiki Posts
Search

ATH Check In

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2011, 4:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US AA UA DL
ATH Check In

We are on DL 8640 (AF 2333) from ATH CDG in April. Do we check in with Delta or Air France? I think the equipment is AF. Our other three flights are DL. Thanks
Old Nov 21, 2011, 4:54 pm

Programs: Delta gm Spg gold hilton gold hyatt platinum hertz presidents avis presidential
U have to check in with the actual airline ur flying. If the first segment is operated by af, u check in with af, if its dl, u check in with dl
Old Nov 22, 2011, 5:34 am

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
Best wishes to you. Was supposed to fly AF from ATH-CDG last month. ATC issues cancelled all non Greek-carrier flights that day. The line at the AF "issues" desk was a mile long with 1 agent. Luckily I was in J and was whisked on to an Aegean flight in F (quite nice, actually...). Not saying it's typical, but when disaster strikes there, you're destined for some pain.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.