Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Terminal Wide Announcement at MSP Recently (Fun)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2011, 6:12 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver

Flying thru MSP recently I heard - - -

ATTENTION PLEASE!! ATTENTION! Would the passenger who just arrived on Delta flight #1574 from Orlando who left a bag of toy soldiers on the plane, please return to the gate to claim your item!!!

Poor kid!!!
Old Nov 15, 2011, 7:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
My favorite announcement was heard years ago at FLL. Joan Rivers was on my flight to LGA, was signing autographs and saying hello to all of the snowbirds at the gate. There was a terminal wide announcement that said, "Attention Joan Rivers, you are creating a disturbance at the gate and you must cease immediately or we will send the airport police over to restrain you. Joan, you do this all of the time and have been warned before not to be so friendly!"

Everyone around that gate including the GA's were laughing hysterically!
Old Nov 15, 2011, 2:16 pm

Programs: Diamond Hilton, Titanium Marriott, Delta DM, President Circle Herz, NIGHTS IN OWN BED 2022 28
Joan rivers annoucement probably came from the same GA that annouces 9 times they are getting ready to board and everyone look at there zone and dont' board till I call it, just for her to give the old, Zone 1 & 2
Old Nov 15, 2011, 2:30 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA EP, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Airplane! movie

Every time I go down the escalators to the train at ATL, I hear the "please hold the hand rails and look forward while riding this escalator" in an alternating male/female voice.

I keep waiting for the voices to start arguing with each other like in that Airplane! movie with the "white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers..."

Call me crazy...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.