Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyMiles Shopping Miles Not Posting

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2012, 8:12 am

Programs: Delta Silver, UAL, British, American
I've had similar problems, most recently with Zagat Wines, which Sky Miles shopping promised 3000+ miles for ordering a case of wine in November. After two follow up emails, Zagat now says they have no relationship with Delta.
But they are still listed on Delta sky miles shopping web site!
Old Jan 28, 2012, 10:10 am

Programs: Amex Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz #1 Club Gold, DL GM, SPG Gold
So far, I really have not had any significant problems with skymiles shopping. It once did take about two weeks for the miles to post from Sears.com. The other places I have purchased from (LL Bean, Ebags, under armour and maybe a few other places) have posted pretty quickly (sometimes in about two days).

I haven't downloaded the program/toolbar for it--I just go to skymilesshopping.com (and double check and make sure that I went to the site first--and then click on"ll bean" or whatever website I plan on buying from).
Old Jan 29, 2012, 7:47 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Plat
As I had stated earlier in this thread, I have had a couple issues with miles posting from Sears purchases. Instead of contacting Sears, I would just send another inquiry through SkyMiles Shopping once every 15 or so days. This kept the ball in the programs court as long as I stayed on top of it. They finally deposited the miles and planned on contacting Sears at a later time to reconcile.

Screenshots and PDFs can be your saving grace in these situations!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.