Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta SWUs

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2011, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

Delta SWUs

Is there any way to transfer a Delta SWU to a friend for their upcoming flight if Im not flying with them? Is this permitted?
Old Oct 13, 2011, 7:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by corbint
Is there any way to transfer a Delta SWU to a friend for their upcoming flight if Im not flying with them? Is this permitted?
Unfortunately no, they are not transferable. If it is an international trip and he/she has a M fare or above you can use miles I believe...they just have to have a Skymiles account not status.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 7:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by corbint
No, you must be travelling on the same PNR. If your friend wants the upgrade then he will have to bring you along in the same fare class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.