Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Is that ship#9882 where I flew MSP-ORD?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2011, 8:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward

Hi All,

Is that ship#9882 that I flew on FLT#907 from MSP-ORD by last Friday? I am not sure for which one is that. I lost a piece the paper. Sorry. I think I left it at the hotel. Can anyone who will find out to do correctly the ship# 9882 from MSP-ORD on Friday Sept 16. Thanks all.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 11:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
I think this question and subsequent answers would be more readily available on Airliners.net
Old Sep 19, 2011, 11:43 pm

I use this site: http://www.bts.gov/xml/ontimesummary.../src/index.xml

Do note that the data for this month won't be ready for a while (probably not until November, at the earliest).
Old Sep 20, 2011, 12:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mersk862
I think this question and subsequent answers would be more readily available on Airliners.net
How? Where I can find some info from entire a.net. Any Source of this?
Old Sep 20, 2011, 7:18 am

Programs: DL - PM, (NW - Plat), AA - Gold, Marriott - Plat, Avis - First
One of the previous posters mentioned a.net because that is more of an airplane/aviation-geek site whereas flyertalk is much of a frequent-flyer/milage-geek website.

That being said, I do lurk around a.net from time to time, but there is a lot of garbage to wade through. Same can be said for this site too at times.

Anyways, to answer your question:

DL 907 MSP-ORD on 9/16 was operated by ship #9886 - N600TR

One way to find this out is to go to flightaware.com and in the flight # box enter an aircraft registration number. I just started plugging in numbers that were close to what you said. Not all fleet types and aircraft work, but it works for the DL DC-9s.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 10:12 am

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion
Originally Posted by N830MH
How? Where I can find some info from entire a.net. Any Source of this?
Post a question in the aviation forums. As far as I remember, it is free or at negligible cost to sign up.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 10:45 am
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
IIRC the OP is banned from a.net
Old Sep 20, 2011, 12:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DTWflyer
Anyways, to answer your question:

DL 907 MSP-ORD on 9/16 was operated by ship #9886 - N600TR
Oh, thank you for your help and thank you for give me a registration number and ship#, too.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 2:25 pm

Programs: DL 1.3MM GM , Marriott-Platinum Premier+Lifetime , Hilton-Blue, Nat'l-Emerald Club Executive Elite
Talking

Originally Posted by cmn.jcs
I use this site: http://www.bts.gov/xml/ontimesummary.../src/index.xml

Do note that the data for this month won't be ready for a while (probably not until November, at the earliest).
Thanks for the info, this will help me fill in some of my data holes on FlightMemory. You can't always see the "N" numbers on the RJs in ATL (especially) at night.
^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.