Wiki Posts
Search

Have More than One on Us

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2011, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL MM
Have More than One on Us

Went to check-in today for a flight to BWI from MSP. Printed out boarding passes for the whole family (all four of us). Each boarding pass has the Sky Priority note on them, and each one has a Have One on Us coupon on the bottom. They all have the same bar code and number on them though. Not sure if it's worth trying to use them all (I'm GM and also have the Amex Plat), but it's still interesting that all of them printed out with the coupon. Never had that happen before.

Chris
Als Ik Kan
Old Jul 27, 2011, 1:40 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by chriskan
Went to check-in today for a flight to BWI from MSP. Printed out boarding passes for the whole family (all four of us). Each boarding pass has the Sky Priority note on them, and each one has a Have One on Us coupon on the bottom. They all have the same bar code and number on them though. Not sure if it's worth trying to use them all (I'm GM and also have the Amex Plat), but it's still interesting that all of them printed out with the coupon. Never had that happen before.

Chris
Als Ik Kan
Never seen an agent scan the coupon
Old Jul 27, 2011, 1:57 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM, MR LTT, Hilton D, Hertz PC. National Emerald Exec, UA Silver(thanks to Marriott)
Originally Posted by FlyAO2
Never seen an agent scan the coupon
They did the one time I used one.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 2:49 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Silver
My wife (no status) usually gets one when I do when we check in and don't get the companion upgrade. We've had no issues using both even though they have the same barcode number.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 2:55 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles Lifetime Silver, Delta MM, Lifetime Marriott Plat, Lifetime Hilton Honors Diamond
It appears to be broken again as I've tried to check-in 5 times today and the Have One On Us won't show up. I've had it print every flight every week for months now.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 8:45 am
dll

Programs: AA Gold (prev. Ex Plat for 10 years); DL Plat; UA Gold; Hilton Diamond
I've never had it print. YMMV. I still have lots of paper drink coupons though. Seems like every flight that I've missed an upgrade on is a morning flight and I'm not THAT heavy of a drinker.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 8:59 am

Programs: Northwest Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador, National Executive Elite
We got 4 for today too...all the same code...Just all 4 with no issues

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.