Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Spot the new KM Hat prototype

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2011, 11:44 am

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Originally Posted by jimquan
When I mentioned the HAT to one of the club staff she totally topped us: one of the local road warriors and Million Milers named his children "Sky" and "Miles!!!!!!"
I really hope it was a joke... I do not think names are the place to do such experiments (aka- the couple who called their daughter "like")
Old Jul 17, 2011, 4:21 pm

Programs: Island DOs, very sticky toffee pud w vanilla ice cream n multi-coloured velvet pillows enthusiast
I think Skye and Miles are nice individual names. For people or pets
Old Jul 17, 2011, 7:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by jimquan
When I mentioned the HAT to one of the club staff she totally topped us: one of the local road warriors and Million Milers named his children "Sky" and "Miles!!!!!!"

I'm glad the father was pleased with the program.

Otherwise, one child would have had to claim that he/she was named either after Sly Stone or Sly Stallone.

I'm not sure what story the child named Piles could have come up with.

Old Jul 17, 2011, 9:15 pm

Programs: DL-MM-Diamond HH-Diamond
This is all ridiculous and o DYKWIA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.