Wiki Posts
Search

EconoCom vs. Bulkhead/Exit row

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2011, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL
Question EconoCom vs. Bulkhead/Exit row

My partner and I are heading to Munich with one leg offering "economy comfort" seats in 767-400 (ATL-MUC). I am rather tall fella (6'9") so long haul flights in coach are cruel and unusual punishment for me. The main concern is a leg-room (length) and not the "width". Since I have never taken EconoCom before but well familiar with normal exit/bulkhead rows I wanted to ask for your input on whether it is worth taking the EconoCom or stick with well -known exit/bulkhead row arrangement?
Is there a major seat difference between them or perhaps service level difference?
Old Jun 26, 2011, 11:37 am

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
On the 764 you want row 30 on the outsides (not the group of three seats at the bulkhead). The EC bulkhead on the 764 is more cramped than the other EC seats, and the service will be identical in row 30 as it is up in EC, other than getting free spirits in EC. I certainly would rather pay for liquor than be cramped in at 6'9". If you can't get 30ABFG, then go with a non-bulkhead in EC, as it will be better than 30DEF or any of the EC bulkhead seats for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.