Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Passenger Kicked Off Plane For Using F-Word

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Passenger Kicked Off Plane For Using F-Word

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2011, 12:44 am

Originally Posted by rwoman
I would think it would take more than a few F-bombs to have a passenger taken off of a flight.
Yes, from a recent experience out of RDU where the pax behind me and his new-found girlfriend dropped it at least 30 times before takeoff. What's worse, they were drunk as skunks and the FA kept selling them alcohol.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 1:02 am

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by SCruzFlyer
Wow! Who would ever have thought that a Delta FA would overeact! (DRIP with sarcasm)

From now on I think everyone should DEMAND that a passenger be removed WHENEVER the F word is heard.

A question: Will Delta also remove CREW from a flight when they launch the F word?
It wasn't a Delta FA, as stated it was ASA

Originally Posted by MikeMpls
Already discussed here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...ng-f-word.html

^ to Delta (ASA) for giving him a chance to sober up & try again.
+1

Originally Posted by DHG(Th)
I find a big difference in the "regional" partners and the mainline staff. So when you read the fine print and see that it is ASA, that adds new meanings. Just my $0.02 worth.
agreed, also keeping in mind that the smaller the plane, the fewer FA's there are to deal with a potentially disgruntled PAX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.