Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which would you choose?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2011, 4:27 pm

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Originally Posted by chollie
Do you have to re-clear TSA when making an international-domestic connection? Do they have GE? I keep thinking I read something about DTW TSA being jerks, but I could be wrong.
I had no problems with DTW TSA today, the agent was even mildly sympathetic to my opt-out ("we've been getting a lot of people concerned about that thing"). Of course, YMMV, and MMW was primary for international-domestic connections (though in theory you could exit into the main terminal and find an MMW-free checkpoint).

I wouldn't connect if I could avoid it, both of my inbound-to-DTW legs were delayed an hour, even though DTW is a great airport to connect through.

Also, I'm guessing JFK-AMS is KLM metal, which means quirky service I'd go JFK, which also means Oasis lounge in T4.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.