Wiki Posts
Search

ApplePay for Viasat wifi

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2022, 6:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: I've gone underground!
ApplePay for Viasat wifi

Are others having the same problem? I get an “unable to process” error when using my iPhone applepay to buy Wi-Fi on my viasat operated flights. I’ve tried removing and adding the card again, selecting a different card, and resetting my phone.

The same card works when I type it in manually.
sharktums likes this.
Old Oct 26, 2022, 7:11 am

Did it last week with no problem
Old Oct 26, 2022, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by emma dog
Are others having the same problem? I get an “unable to process” error when using my iPhone applepay to buy Wi-Fi on my viasat operated flights. I’ve tried removing and adding the card again, selecting a different card, and resetting my phone.

The same card works when I type it in manually.
I have experienced the same thing every time I try. Very frustrating. Have not been able to find a way to make it work.
sharktums likes this.
Old Oct 26, 2022, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by Orange County Commuter
Did it last week with no problem
Same. I always use ApplePay, and have never had an issue with Viasat.
Old Oct 26, 2022, 10:46 am

It’s been variable for me and I can’t figure it out either. Over the weekend it worked fine with Apple Pay, a couple weeks ago it didn’t and I entered it manually. I’ve only ever had the issue with Viasat but it’s definitely not every time.
Old Oct 26, 2022, 8:10 pm

Programs: SkyPesos -> MVP Gold 100K
It's an Apple Pay issue for sure, sometimes works on Viasat, sometimes not. Happens to all my cards.

Also getting the same issue with in-app payments outside of Viasat (e.g., Starbucks). But it only happens occasionally.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.