Wiki Posts
Search

Which seats have the 33" pitch

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2011, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Silver MileagePlus, Diamond Hilton
Which seats have the 33" pitch

I have flights coming up with MD-88's and 757 live tv aircrafts. Delta.com says Y on these planes are 30"-33" pitch which can be a nice difference. Can anyone tell me which seats/area have the better pitch to sit in. I also don't have DL status if that makes a difference. Also can I try to snag exit rows within 24 hours with online check in? The last time I flew Delta I can't remember.
Old Jan 18, 2011, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Not exactly sure on the larger pitch seats, but I will tell you to avoid anything behind the exit row on the MD-88 as seat pitch decreases back there, especially near the side exit door.
Old Jan 18, 2011, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
It's 33" on the D/E side in Rows 11-23 on the -88. 31" on the A/B/C.
Old Jan 18, 2011, 10:53 am

Programs: Delta, SPG
Originally Posted by mersk862
It's 33" on the D/E side in Rows 11-23 on the -88. 31" on the A/B/C.
Tho this changes with the reconfig. Flew on one today and have to say, big mistake moving all galley equip forward...
Old Jan 18, 2011, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by DLGrkItalNY
Tho this changes with the reconfig. Flew on one today and have to say, big mistake moving all galley equip forward...
Not surprised at all (well I am surprised at one thing but it has nothing to do with the Y reconfig ) Was an easy way to get 2 more seats on the plane.

All my FA friends that have had the "pleasure" of working the M8Rs have told me in no uncertain terms that it's on their "list-to-avoid" (they share similar sentiments on the M9Ks...)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.